How to Minimize Your Pores ?
1. Make sure you are using the best products for your skin, which includes "Medical Grade" products, which penetrate deeper into the skin.
2. Keep them clean, day and night, especially if you are oily or combination.
3. Wear Sunscreen, too much sun can make your skin less supple, making your pores look bigger.
4. Spot treat, drier skin tends to have barely visible pores, Oilier skin tends to have larger, more noticeable pores.
5. Eat Right, food that is high in fat and unhealthy oils can inflame your skin, which can lead to clogged pores.
6. Never sleep with makeup on, don't go to bed without washing your face, leaving makeup on overnight clogs your pores, stretching them over time.
7. Get a facial, overtime the skin needs to be treated to help with all skin concerns and massage to allow the lymph to circulate and to also get rid of toxins, it cleans, balances and prevents again moving forward.
Today is the day to start treating those pores!
#Tranquilitymedicalspa #Medicalspa #Medicalaesthetics #skin #antiaging #pores #preventaging #treat #treatments #facials